Friday, July 8, 2011

Falling for Handmade

Last fall, I joined an Etsy team comprised of artists from the DC area- CREST (Capitol Region Etsy Street Team). They were planning the group's very first art and craft fair, but I unfortunately couldn't participate because I joined the group days before the event.


Now we are in the process of planning CREST's second Falling for Handmade show, and I volunteered to help a few other members organize the event. After tossing around several places to host this event, we were able to book the Ernst Community Cultural Center at NOVA Community College in Annandale, VA. They've hosted other events like this, and I think it is a great choice! The event will take place on October 16, 2011, which will hopefully be a great way to help people kick-off their holiday shopping.


As the details become finalized, I'll be sure to let you all know! I hope to see you at our event!


And feel free to "like" our Facebook page to get a sneak peak of the artists!



No comments:

Post a Comment